Capstone Groups whose verdict is AWR:
Please follow these instructions:
1.) Route your "Final Manuscript" and "Revised System" to a.)your adviser b.) panel 1 c.) panel 2 d.) chairman e) IT Research Coordinator. Implement all corrections.
2.) Have your final manuscript together with the approval sheet, bounded (lightblue with black or gold text )
3.) Submit the hardbound with the required CD/DVD and seek for Dean's signature in the "Approval Sheet". Deadline May 30, 2019 (Thursday).
Please be reminded of your Oral Defense Sked- May 23, 2019(Wed)
Submission of Oral Defense Hearing Notice and Panel Honoraria Form (Form 10) deadline on Monday(May 20, 2019).
Please see attached file for the sequence.
Please be reminded:
Submission of Final Requirements: May 15, 2019(Wed)
Submitting beyond the deadline will not be accepted and therefore Midterm and Final Grades will automatically be DR.
To all Capstone42 Teams (Summer 2019)
Pls be reminded :
1. Oral Defense Schedule: has been moved to May 23, 2019(Thu); 8:30am
Specific time : TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
2. Requirements for Oral Defense :
1. 1 copy of the complete Oral Defense Manuscript ;
2. 4 copies of the complete ACM -Formatted ...
To all Capstone 42 students (Summer 2019)
Please be reminded of your Skills Test schedule:
Date: May 9, 2019(Thursday) Time: 1:00pm
Venue: Lab 542
Before taking the test, the following must be submitted to the Dean's office:
1. Come on time during the exam and bring your Capstone Project Manual with duly-accomplished form -oath of confirmation[Make sure you had already submitted 1 copy of your duly-accomplished form-oath of confirmation to CCS office (by group) before taking the Skills Test] ;
2. Wear your OJT -Type A uniform
Skip course categories