Semi-Final Payment Dues | Friendly reminder
Dear Valued Student and/or Benefactor:
This is to gently remind you of your Semi-Final dues as our Semi-Final Examinations will be on May 3-4, 2021 .
You may check your payment due details/school fees/matriculation through your account in the online enrollment portal. Please do the following:
1. Log on to http://enrollment.uc.edu.ph
2. Click the E-Assessment Slip menu
3. Click the View or Pay link or you may Download your assessment slip for documentation.
4. Pay the appropriate amount to any accredited Banks, Remittance Centers, GCash as advised in these links:
5. Take a clear shot of the OR or proof of payment (make sure that the date of payment must be included in taking a clear shot) for the uploading step.
6. When ready, Upload your proof of payment at the bottom portion of the same View or Pay link page. You may also send your concerns/comments/notes using the textbox provided.
7. Wait for payment validation/verification(Cashiers Office) and approval by the accounting department to be reflected in the updated E-Assessment
· Walk-in transactions are also catered at the school premises during Mondays to Fridays at 8AM to 4PM. Clients shall undergo UC Triage and or health protocols for safety. Hard Copy of assessment slips are available at the CCS Dean's office.
· Students are advised to show their proof of payment or confirmation to their teachers as a basis for examination permit.
· For partial payments or request for promissory note, you may apply online thru your enrollment portal account (enrollment.uc.edu.ph), Click the E-Promissory Note menu
Student Fee inquiries beyond details stated above may be redirected to the UC Main Accounting Office at 9032)2557777 local 4207 or 4103 or email to email@example.com
· If payments are already made or the student is under a UC-recognized scholarship program, please disregard this notice.
Thank you and Stay safe always.