Midterm Examinations and Assessment Slip(Fist Sem 2021-2022)
Dear UC Main CCS Students (officially enrolled this First Sem 2021-2022)
Midterm Examinations will be on October 19-20, 2021
You may check your payment due details/school fees/matriculation through your account in the online enrollment portal. Please do the following:
1. Log on to http://enrollment.uc.edu.ph
2. Click the E-Assessment Slip menu
3. Click the View or Pay link or you may Download your assessment slip for documentation.
4. Pay the appropriate amount to any accredited Banks, Remittance Centers, GCash or PayMaya as advised in these links:
5. Take a clear shot of the OR or proof of payment (make sure that the date of payment must be included in taking a clear shot) for the uploading step.
6. When ready, Upload your proof of payment at the bottom portion of the same View or Pay link page. You may also send your concerns/comments/notes using the textbox provided.
7. Wait for payment verification and approval by the accounting department to be reflected in the updated E-Assessment
· Walk-in transactions are also catered at the school premises during Mondays to Fridays at 8AM to 4PM. Clients shall undergo UC Triage and or health protocols for safety. Hard Copy of assessment slips are available at the CCS Dean's office.
· Students are advised to show their proof of payment or confirmation to their teachers as a basis for examination permit.
· For partial payments or request for promissory, you may process thru online -please log on to http://enrollment.uc.edu.ph under E-Promissory Note.
· Student Fee inquiries beyond details stated above may be redirected to the Accounting Office at 0322557777 local 4207 or 4103 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and Stay safe always.