Cebu Siklab Event Registration
Who: Selected 3rd and 4th year BSIT students listed below:
ATON, AIZA BOLDIOS, RENULT ANDREW DAWIS, JUNEBIB DELA CRUZ, DEVINE MARIE DUAZO, WENROE ISAAC GARCIA, JOHN PAUL GO, KIMBERLY GOMEZ, KEANU SEAN HINOGUIN, ETHEL MERIN, STEVEN PANCITO, CHRISTIAN REMEDIO, ROZELLE SUYAT, CORINE ARRIBA, KARLO RAOUL JOAN CALAGO, FAMOR DELA TORRE, MARC JOHN DIONGZON, VAN ALLEN DOPIO, HILTON ENOT, RUVEJEN ESCARILLA, JOSHUA FANO, DAVIE CHRIS FLORES, JOHN NIÑO LLAGUNO, JEYTIL MINGUETO, MARIA CHRISTINA
What: You are requested to do online registration
for the elimination round of AWS(Amazon Web Services) for their
Cebu Siklab Event
When: the actual event of Cebu Siklab will be on July 23-25, 2019
Where : @ SWU Phinma
AWS will start 24 names to screen the applicants and eventually accept only 12 to actually join the event.
The registration/screening process is as follows:
2. You will have to submit your CV soft copy.
3. You will also have to complete one of two requirements:
1. Pass an exam (65% passing rate). Click here to access the exam.
2. Complete the Cloud Computing 101 Pathway and Cloud Literacy Badge on AWS Educate. Click here for sign up instructions.
4. If you do not fulfill either of the two requirements, they check your CV and see if you are a good candidate for recruitment (good achievement, or good knowledge, AWS experienced, or experienced in the field of IT)
5. They send you an appropriate rejection/acceptance letter after they screen.
The deadline of the online registration is on July 5, 2019(Friday), so the aforementioned list of BSIT students are required to register as soon as possible.