Content of an email was sent to you re: Midterm Payment Dues | Friendly reminder
Dear Valued Student and/or Benefactor:
This is an official email from the University of Cebu (Main Campus) College of Computer Studies. This is to gently remind you of your midterm dues as our Midterm Examinations will be on November 9-11, 2020.
You may check your payment due details/school fees/matriculation through your account in the online enrollment portal. Please do the following:
- Log on to http://enrollment.uc.edu.ph
- Click the E-Assessment Slip menu
- Click the View or Pay link or you may Download your assessment slip for documentation.
- Pay the appropriate amount to any accredited Banks, Remittance Centers, GCash or PayMaya as advised in these links:
- Take a clear shot of the OR or proof of payment for the uploading step.
- When ready, Upload your proof of payment at the bottom portion of the same View or Pay link page. You may also send your concerns/comments/notes using the textbox provided.
- Wait for payment verification and approval by the accounting department to be reflected in the updated E-Assessment
- Walk-in transactions are also catered at the school premises during Mondays to Fridays at 8AM to 4PM. Clients shall undergo UC Triage and or health protocols for safety.
- Students are advised to show their proof of payment or confirmation to their teachers as a basis for examination permit.
- For partial payments or request for promissory, you may call or SMS 09615273219 or reply to this email for further advice.
- Full payments on or before November 16, 2020 may avail of the 5% discount as advised by the Accounting Department.
- Student Fee inquiries beyond details stated above may be redirected to the Accounting Office at 0322557777 local 4103.
- If payments are already made or the student is under a UC-recognized scholarship program, please disregard this notice.
- If you cancelled your enrollment or deemed it unofficial, you may also SMS or email us or the accounting office for updating.
Thank you and Stay safe always.